Monday, April 9, 2007

Everybody assumes I'm a catcher, you know, cause I like the chest protector.

All of you are going to hear a lot about the Frozen Four from other people that were there, all of them better story tellers than myself. It will sound better coming from Cody (the scholar), Dad (a man who has traveled the world), or Bubba (the postmaster general), so I'll just say that I had an amazing time. The only down side to the whole weekend was the fact that Cody wasn't able to enjoy Thursdays games with us.


St. Louis is really an amazing city, very unassuming but with a lot of pleasant surprises. I wouldn't go back just to visit the city, but when the Frozen Four goes back there I'll be excited to return.


Here's some of my pics:

Here's but one pic of the arch.



Here's the four of us at Square One Brewery.





Top of the arch!


Us before the championship game.

There's more where those came from, but that's about enough for now. Jenny is going to scrapbook the whole trip for me, so anybody that wants to see that when it's done is more than welcome to.

No comments: