Sunday, July 13, 2008

Everyone needs a vacation.

Well, for those that didn't know, last week was Jenny's parents 30th wedding anniversary. To celebrate, they flew Jenny, myself, her brother, and his wife down to Mazatlan, Mexico. I won't bore those who don't want to hear about it with the details of the trip. If you'd like to know more, let me know and I'll tell you about it.
We did take plenty of pictures though, and for those that want to see those, they are here. For me the best part of the trip was missing the 4th here in Cody, not a good time to be a resident in Park County.
Not much else happening here, Jenny's six months along and feeling pretty good. Work is work for me and that's about it.

2 comments:

Jeffrey said...

Great pictures. Looks like you all had a fun trip.

Lynn said...

Hey you two! Just think in 20+ years that will be you. And you will be flying your children (and their children) some place exotic to celebrate your 30th anniversary!
I hope you are feeling well, both of you. We can't wait to see pictures of your new baby -- and of you, of course!
It was great to see you this month, Zack. Grandma was incredibly happy that you could make the trip. A huge thank you to you, Jenny, but I wish we could have seen you, too!
How is school?