Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Summertime

Since I now have the days to spend at home with Kylie, I thought I would post about the happenings in our lives.
News about Kylie:
We are still battling ear infections, trying our very best to avoid getting tubes, but after three months of different antibiotics, I feel we are fighting a losing battle. Luckily she has been pretty chipper through the whole ordeal. She laughs and plays and takes her medicine like a champ! We have an appointment on Friday, and we will see where that leads.
She also has two teeth! I did not know she was getting teeth until she decided to chomp down on my finger during bathtime a couple of weeks ago! She is now sporting two little teeth in the middle of her bottom gums. She has managed teething rather well, she gets cranky, and chews on everything, but thankfully she is still sleeping and enjoying life.
We are working on the crawling, and rolling over. This is a tedious process because she does not like to be on her stomach for too long. Pretty soon she will be on the move and it will be a whole new ball game for our little family.

News about the house:
If you didn't know, we are buying a duplex here in town. We got an incredible deal, and it is BRAND NEW! (Once we move in we will post some pictures). Both sets of parents have helped tremendously in this purchase and we cannot thank them enough. We had to do a little re-vamping of our loan and now qualify for a great WCDA program which will save us a lot of money. The only negative is it may push our closing date back, depending on how fast they can get everything changed over. We are hoping to be closing on the 12th, but it may be another week. We are definitely going to close by the end of the month! We are very excited to start a new life in a new home!

News about us:
I am now on my summer break, this is the first summer I will not be working a part time job. I am just looking forward to spending as much time as possible with Kylie!
Zack is working full time, all summer, but some one has to do it, right?
Not a lot to report on us, we are the boring ones!

I hope that keeps everyone updated on our lives, I will try and post as new exciting things happen this summer, but no promises!

1 comment:

Moody Family said...

nice... good luck moving!! hope Kylie's ears are ok.