Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Shun the non-believer!

So I was at work today thinking about whether or not I left anything out of last nights post. The only thing I could come up with were a couple of links to some Youtube stuff. They are the top two links on the page. I can't take credit for finding either of these. Maggie directed me to Charlie the Unicorn and Dad sent me the Flight of the Concords one. I think that both of them are hilarious and I offer them to you as the gift of laughter. I'm sure that many of you have seen these already, but have a look at them again if you're having a bad day or just need a good laugh. Jenny loves Charlie and uses quotes from him to torture our cat.
If you like that Flight of the Concords, check out some of their other stuff on Youtube, all of it's good. That's about all I have for tonight, I am glad that Syracuse won last night and is well on their way to winning the NIT and solidifying themselves as the number 66 team in the nation.
No post from Jenny tonight, she's watching American Idol and I'm preparing to puncture both eardrums.
Zack

1 comment:

petecobb99 said...

ouch, the orange got squeezed...